Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature and Follow #3

 photo FFbloglovin.jpg

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!





This Week's Question is: 
Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you’ll be teaching this semester.

When I think of English Lit I always think of all the various books I've read in English class..

We read, among other things:

 photo Mythology2.jpg  photo Ishmael2.jpg  photo Homer2.jpg  photo GrapesofWrath2.jpg
 photo Beowulf2.jpg  photo JaneEyre2.jpg  photo HuckFinn2.jpg



I know that's not exactly what the question asked.. But I have never had any interest in being a teacher and couldn't imagine picking books for a class to read. None of these books were very pleasant to read.. but I came to expect that in english and just read my own books for pleasure.


Next Week's Question: 
Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.






6 comments:

  1. great classics here. nice picks!

    Trish - my ff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've horrible and haven't read a single one of those! But if I took your class I'm sure I'd enjoy reading them!

    Old bloglovin follower, new twitter!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Ishmael and The odyssey.. but wouldn't wish Grapes of Wrath on anyone, didn't like that one at all.. lol

      Delete
  3. Love the originality of your choices! New Bloglovin follower! :) Check out MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting choices - I love "The Odyssey" and "Jane Eyre" but I'm not so into "Grapes of Wrath". Here's mine
    Backchatting Books F&F
    Old Bloglovin' follower
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete