Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Teasers #1

 photo TuesdayTeaser.jpg
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser

 photo th.jpg
Title: The Indigo Spell
Author: Richelle Mead
Genre: Paranormal Romance

"'The Alchemist's beliefs are my beliefs,' I said quickly.
She arched an eyebrow. 'Are they? I would hope your beliefs would be your beliefs.'" -Page 90/401 (hardcopy)

6 comments:

  1. I've heard some good things about this book - are you liking it?

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about halfway through it and am enjoying it. I've been looking forward to reading it for a while now.

      Delete
  2. Ohh nice dialogue. LOL

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/teaser-tuesday-replica/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I haven't read any of these yet, I love Vampire Academy so much, that I learned my lesson when I had to wait for the last 3 books, so going to read all these once the series is finished. (So hard to do!) Haha.

    Here's mine http://studioreads.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally wait until they are all out also, but I just couldn't help myself with this series.

      Delete
  4. the cover of the book is gorgeous and great teaser! :) thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete