Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday Teaser #10

 photo TuesdayTeaser.jpg
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
 photo HeartofGold.jpgHeart of Gold by Jessica Bird AKA J.R. Ward

Find this book on Goodreads

"But then suddenly, she heard the sharp sound of a tree branch snapping and a rhythmic beating of the air. They pulled apart, shaken." Page 69/352 (paperback copy)

5 comments:

  1. ooo....Wonder what's going on here. I've seen this author around a lot but haven't read anything by them. I will have to check them out!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a teaser from this book twice now.. and still haven't really started it. But I'm really wanting to now. :)

      Delete
  2. If you are going to use a pseudonym, why would the publisher use the real name? Is it extremely different from her other books?
    Happy Tuesday. Here are my teasers. http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/10/01/tuesday-teasers-10113/ or http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/tuesday-teasers-10113.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting, nice teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've seen you post about this one before, and I continue to be curious! I haven't read any JR Ward, but keep hearing good things. Once you get through it, I'll be curious to hear what you think :-)

    ReplyDelete